Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Reflections"


"Reflections"
1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

Reflections are very cool, but you just can't see things as clearly as they really are. I hate not being able to see clearly.  I wear contacts, and when I am not wearing them everything is a blur.  I think it is funny I even have dreams that I can't see....  actually they are more like nightmares if I am trying to escape from a boogie man and can't see well enough to flee. 
I love that one day we will see clearly....  we will no longer need to walk by faith.... but we will see clearly all those things that we just can't quite figure out.....  they will be made clear to us.  I love that!  but until then we will trust in the Lord with all our heart, and walk by "Faith" not by "Sight".



No comments:

Post a Comment